Our solutions for pension funds and insurance companies
We offer solutions based on two frameworks: robust cross-asset valuation and return estimation framework (Graham Risk) and a scenario analysis & stress testing Agent-Based Model.
Asset Return Forecasts and Allocation
LINKS provides a consistent asset valuation and allocation framework that is built ground-up to work across all listed and private asset categories. A single metric (Graham Risk) is used to assess the medium- and long-term value dislocations. A comprehensive back-testing and portfolio construction module can be used to assess the efficacy of the framework by asset class. Asset returns can be used in conjunction with Asset-Liability Management to yield realistic assessment of opportunities in the market.
- Single metric, multiple complex asset classes
- Bridging the gap between macroeconomic risks and valuation
- Detailed macroeconomic scenario modelling
- Private and listed asset classes
- Comprehensive back-testing
A comprehensive, flexible and open source risk management framework that addresses security (VaR, tracking error risk compared to benchmark), asset allocation (risk of the benchmark, including liabilities) and strategic (vulnerability of the fund to systemic shocks) levels.
- Flexible and extensible
- Addresses multiple levels of risk: security-level, asset-class level and strategic level
- Value-driven risk assessment, risk of overpriced assets
- Focus on global systemic risk management, exposure to asset bubbles
Understand cross-relationships and network effects
Run complex stress tests “on-the-fly”.
Communicate the results instantly
Calculations carried out remotely on our secure server, while results are immediately available in Excel to be used in other familiar applications.
- Rating-implied CDS spread premium
- Equity realized vs. VIX-implied volatility
- Degree of complexity, including (Level 1/ Level 2,3 assets)
- Exposure to systemic risks
- Sustainability of home-base country finances